When installing the equipment in the hoistway, the benchmark must first be found. Therefore, the production of the jig and the determination of the benchmark are the primary tasks for the installation.
(1) Production of the sample rack The sample rack is based on the relative positions of the elevator car, counterweights, guide rails and other components. Therefore, the sample rack must have the same structure and accurate dimensions. The template frame can be made of wood that is not easy to be deformed and dried. The cross-sectional area should be considered not to be deformed when the hanging line is used, and the four sides are planed and formed into right angles, and can also be made of steel.
(2) Mount the sample rack on the well wall on the opposite side of the machine room floor at 0.6 to 0.8m, drill four holes in parallel, and insert two wooden beams or steel sections with a cross-section larger than 0.1m×0.1m and planed into the holes. As a stand, after fixing the level, stabilize the stand above it. When installing the sample rack, the deviation of the verticality of the hoistway and the minimum cross-sectional area should be considered. The parallelism error when installing the sample rack should be less than 2mm within 1000mm.
(3) Hanging plumb lines are marked with hanging plumb line marks on the sample holder. Wires with a diameter of 0.71 to 0.91 mm will be suspended from the sample holder to the pit, and the end will fall to a weight of about 5 kg. Plumb line straightened. After the vertical line is stabilized, a pit template or wooden beam similar to the top template frame is fixed at a height of 800 to 1000 mm from the ground in the pit, and the vertical line is fixed to it by U-shaped nails. The requirements for the mounting of the sill rack are the same as those for the top stencil rack.
(4) Installation of guide rails The guide rail brackets are installed on the shaft wall according to the position of the hoistway height and the vertical line. The installation of rail brackets is currently fixed with expansion bolts, but it cannot be used on a non-concrete basis.
The mounting of the rail is based on the lowest bracket and is installed upwards. The guide rails are used for fixing the brackets on the brackets. They must not be welded or bolted. Each has at least two rail brackets. In general, the spacing between brackets should not exceed 2.5m.
(5) Correcting the guide rails When the guide rails are erected one by one, the guide rails are used to press the rails against the guide rails slightly, and the guide rails are tightened after being corrected.
When correcting the guide rails, first use the guide card board to straighten each guide rail according to the vertical line on the top surface of the guide rail, and then use the calibration guide gauge (finding guide ruler) of the armored guide rail to find the plane opposite to the two guide rails. degree.
It is required that the deviation between the general guide line and the reference line (perpendicular line) should not exceed 0.6 mm within a range of 5000 mm. The mutual deviation between the two guide rails at the entire height should not exceed 1 mm, and a step of less than 0.05 mm is allowed at the joint. Otherwise, the light should be repaired. The deviation of the distance between the car and the ends of the two guide rails should not exceed 2mm, and the counterweight guide rail should not exceed 3mm (the deviation is positive deviation).
This article label:Elevator guide Rail bracket installation