From the point of view of ensuring the safety of personnel, boarding cars and elevators themselves, combining with the above application features of the elevator and the existing related elevator technical standards, the design, manufacture, installation and inspection of the elevator shall meet the following technical requirements (for the purpose of allowing the forklift to enter Car freight elevators, hoistways and guidance systems should also be designed and installed in accordance with the technical requirements of car lifts).
1, signs and symbols
Car lifts every floor on the floor floor should indicate the direction of travel. The landing entrance and the car obviously Department, the use of durable materials made of width and width limit signs and load limit signs. Font height should not be less than 10cm and should be eye-catching.
2.1, hoistway strength requirements
Car elevator shaft structure should have sufficient strength, not only can withstand the load of ordinary elevator operation, but also to bear the load generated when loading and unloading car. For hoistway hoist should meet the relevant requirements of GB 7588-2003, the overall use of reinforced concrete pouring shaft, or reinforced concrete to form a framework and filled with high-quality solid brick shaft. For hydraulic elevators, it is also advisable to use concrete structure hoistway. Multi-cylinder side-to-side straight roofing allows the use of brick-wall hoistway, but the requirements of Table 2 shall be met. Install the guide rail bracket on the solid brick hoistway wall, should use the wall bolt and the continuous steel splint, the splint area should be able to extend to all the bolt cross-section center of 80mm. Steel plywood bolt perforation should not be too large. Bolts should be 8.8 grade high strength bolts, not less than 14mm in diameter, and should be equipped with flat washers and elastic washers or other anti-loose measures.
2.2, hoistway and landing door ridge strength requirements
The hoistway side of the landing door and landing door ridge should have sufficient bonding strength.
Rails and accessories, joints should be able to withstand the various loads and forces applied in the elevator, and should be able to:
(1) to ensure the guidance of the car and the counterweight.
(2) In order to balance the tipping moment applied to the car when the car is moving in and out of the elevator, the car guide shall adopt not less than 4 rigid steel solid guides. Guide rail deformation should be limited to a certain range, to ensure that: ① should not accidentally unlock the door; ② safety device movements are not affected; ③ moving parts should not collide with other parts.
(1) Car entrances and exit doors The car walls shall be provided with control panels or other control facilities positioned so that the driver in the passenger car can open or close the elevator without leaving the car.
(2) Car floor should be made of non-slip material, and should be set to guide the vehicle and parking lines, so that the car parked online, reducing access to the car when the vehicle wiping the car wall or; the possibility of collision car door.
(3) In order to prevent the risk of overloading of passengers who can not be excluded by passenger cars, such as the evacuation of maintenance shop or supermarkets, the area of the elevator car should be based on the relevant standards and the dimensions of the passenger car On the reasonable restrictions. For the car area, traction elevator according to GB 7588-2003, 200kg / m standard and passenger car outline size can be set; hydraulic elevator is divided into two situations:
① Rated load of 4000kg or less by 200kg / square meter standard and passenger car outline size settings.
② more than 4000kg load can be set by hydraulic freight elevators related standards. Rated load of more than 1 600kg, for each additional 100kg, an increase of 0.4 square meters area, that Table 3 with "*" hydraulic car lifts, such car lifts can also be used as freight elevators.
For the car size, the width of the elevator car should not be less than the car width plus 500mm, the height of not less than the car plus 100mm, the length of not less than the car plus 1m. Car service for fixed models of car lifts, such as car manufacturers or 4s shop, the car size and area can be less than the value in Table 2.
(4) Before the installation is completed and put into service, the elevator whose car area exceeds the standard shall also apply 150% rated load for static load test and safety gear test. Accordingly, the car elevator power, traction conditions, rope groove pressure should be consistent with the corresponding standards and norms.
5, overload and partial load protection
The weighing device of the car elevator not only can realize the overload protection, but also can correctly reflect the load information of the elevator when the car is partially loaded, so that passengers can adjust the load in time and improve the traction conditions of the elevator. Car elevator car more narrow, if still like ordinary passenger elevators, under the car beam to set a single micro switch or weight sensor, when the car partial load can not accurately reflect the car load.
For tractor-type car lifts, the center of the straight-lift hydraulic elevator should be set at the bottom of the four corners of the weight sensor or use other methods to reflect the partial load.
6, floor doorway access requirements
The passageway at the entrance and exit of the car elevator landing door should be able to meet the need of a passenger car safely entering and leaving the elevator. The camber and slope should be reasonable so that the driver can see inside the car the driving lane not less than the length of the car . If you can not meet the requirements, should be equipped with mirrors or monitors and other facilities. Access settings should be consistent with JGJ100-1993 "Garage Design Code" of the relevant provisions.
7, to prevent passengers and passenger cars ride together
Car lifts should take measures to prevent passenger cars and non-motorists riding elevators cause danger.
8, other technologies should meet the norms
Other technical specifications of traction car elevator shall comply with the requirements of GB 7588-2003 "Safety Specifications for Elevator Manufacturing and Installation"; other technical specifications of hydraulic car elevator shall comply with JG5071-1996 "Hydraulic Elevator" and GB 21240-2007 "Hydraulic Elevator Manufacturing and Installation Safety Regulations. "