1. The construction elevator shall be a dual-purpose lift for people and goods. The installation and dismantling work must be undertaken by a professional team that has obtained the disassembly and assembly qualification certificate issued by the construction administrative department, and must be professionally trained by professionals who have obtained the operation certificate. service.
2. The concrete foundation shall be cast in place on the foundation. Its carrying capacity shall be greater than 150 kPa, and the allowable deviation of the surface flatness on the foundation shall be 10 mm. Drainage facilities shall be provided.
3. The overall stability of the elevator should be ensured. The installation distance of the longitudinal centerline of the elevator guide rail to the exterior wall surface of the building should be smaller.
4. When the guide rail is installed, the theodolite is used to measure and calibrate the elevator in two directions, and its verticality tolerance is 5/10000 of its height.
5. The free height of the guide rail frame, the distance between the guide rail frame and the attachment wall, the distance between the two attachment wall connecting points of the guide rail frame and the height of the minimum attachment wall point shall not exceed the factory regulations.
6. The special switch box of the lift should be located near the chassis for easy operation. The feed capacity should meet the requirements for the direct start of the lift. The box must be equipped with short circuit, overload, phase sequence, phase failure and zero position protection. All electrical installations of the lift shall comply with the relevant regulations.
7. Stable protective railings shall be installed within 2.5m around the lift cage cage, and the platforms of each floor shall be smooth and solid, with protective railings and protective doors at entrances and exits. There must be no obstacles that may jeopardize safe operation around the entire journey.
8. When the elevator is installed in the middle of the internal shaft of the building, a closed barrier shall be erected around the well wall of the full range of travel. Lifts installed in shade or night shift operations shall be provided with sufficient lighting and bright floor number marking lights throughout the journey.
9. After the lifts are installed, the technical person in charge of the company shall, together with the relevant departments, conduct a comprehensive inspection of the quality and accuracy of the installation of the foundation and attached wall brackets and the lifting racks, and perform technical tests (including drop tests) according to prescribed procedures. Only qualified visas can be put into operation.
10. The anti-dropping safety device for lifts shall not be arbitrarily dismantled and adjusted during use. It shall be adjusted, overhauled, or appraised by the manufacturer or a designated authorized unit when it needs to be re-checked and adjusted or after each full-year use.
11. The newly installed or relocated site and the overhauled lift must undergo a drop test before being put into use. Every fall of the lift during use shall be subject to a fall test. The test procedure shall be carried out according to the instruction manual. When the ladder cage falls more than 1.2m braking distance in the test, the cause shall be ascertained, and the anti-fall safety device shall be adjusted to ensure that the braking distance does not exceed 1.2m. After each test and during normal operation, an anti-falling safety device must be reset.
12. The key inspection items before the operation should meet the following requirements:
1) The structure of each part is not deformed, and the connecting bolts are not loosened.
2) The rack and gear, the guide wheel and the guide rail are all engaged properly.
3) All parts of the steel wire rope are fixed well without any abnormal wear.
4) Operational accessibility.
13. Before starting, check and confirm that the cable and grounding cable are intact and the control switch is at zero position. After the power is turned on, it should be checked and confirmed that the voltage is normal and no leakage should be detected. It is necessary to test and confirm that the electrical interlocking devices at the limit devices, ladder cages, and enclosure doors are good and reliable, and the electrical instruments are sensitive and effective. After start-up, no-load lifting test shall be conducted to determine the effectiveness of the brakes of each transmission mechanism. After confirming normal operation, operations can be started.
14. When the lift is in operation for the first time in each class, the reliability of the test brake shall be stopped when the ladder cage is lifted off the ground by 1~2m. When it is found that the braking effect is poor, it should be adjusted or repaired before it can be run.
15. In the ladder cage, the load should be evenly distributed when it is used to carry people or loads. No overload operation is allowed.
16. The operator should operate according to the command signal. Before operation, beep. The operator must not leave the operator before the elevator does not cut off the main power switch.
17. When an abnormal situation is found during the operation of the lift, it shall immediately stop and take effective measures to lower the ladder cage to the bottom. In the event of an electrical runaway detected during operation, the emergency stop button should be pressed immediately. Do not open the emergency stop button until the fault has been cleared.
18. The lift must stop operation when heavy rain, heavy fog, winds of level 6 and above, and guide rails, cables, etc. are frozen, and the ladder cage is lowered to the bottom to cut off the power supply. After the storm, all relevant safety devices of the lift should be checked and confirmed to be normal.
19. When the elevator runs to the upper or lower floor, it is forbidden to use the travel limit switch as the control switch for stopping the operation.
20. When the elevator is stopped halfway during operation due to power off or other reasons, a manual descent can be performed, and the manual release lever of the brake electromagnet at the rear end of the motor can be pulled out slowly, so that the ladder cage slowly slides down. When the ladder cage descends, the rated operating speed must not be exceeded, and the manual descending must be operated by a professional maintenance personnel.
21. After the operation, the ladder cage should be lowered to the ground floor. The control switch should be set to zero, cut off the power supply, lock the switch box, and block the ladder cage door and the enclosure door.